There have been some great accomplishments from the participants of The Journey Program! Some of these are large, lifetime goals and others are small victories that mean a lot on the road to recovery.
- First 5k completed, lifetime goal.
- Return to horseback riding after brain cancer.
- First time ever playing volleyball- and after breast cancer and treatment too.
- Finally having energy to complete a load of laundry and put it away without having to rest.
- Doctor recommends reducing medications or stopping them completely.
- Sleeping through the night.
Each person that comes through The Journey Program is at a different point in their lives. Their health before diagnosis is different. Their cancers and effects of the treatments are different. We meet each individual where they are at and help them excel.
Annemarie Wigton BS, CMT, NSCA-CPT
The Journey Program Clinical Director